When we talk about weight loss then your main focus is low calorie intake. But with low calories it’s also important that your diet should fulfil your daily nutritional requirements and must be rich in proteins which is the basic building block.
Answer to your diet ingredient is an Egg. Friends! eggs are very rich in protein, healthy fats, essential minerals and vitamins to fulfill daily needs. Eggs are a must have breakfast inclusion to start your day with.
Whole eggs are among the healthiest and most nutritious food on the planet.
They are loaded with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, eye-protecting antioxidants and brain nutrients that most people don’t get enough in general.
Whole eggs are high in protein, but egg whites are almost pure protein.
Protein content: 35% of calories in a whole egg. 1 large egg has 6 grams of protein, with 78 calories.
Eggs supplies both protein and fat, and it contains essential vitamins and minerals , like fat-soluble vitamin A; vitamin E, vitamin D, and vitamin K, choline, an important nutrient for fetal development during pregnancy, and eyesight-preserving antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin.
Easiest way to loose weight is to decrease calorie intake and your answer is eggs.
• Eggs are best to start your day with as they are nutrient dense & keep you full for long.
• Eggs do take care of your calorie intake, boiled eggs contain minimum calories.
• Eggs boost your metabolism as they have essential amino acids no fats and carbs
• Egg breakfast stabilises your blood glucose level & regulates your insulin. It’s a good start for girls with PCOS to loose weight.
• Eggs help in strengthening of muscles
• Heart Healthy Diet must have eggs in this as they lower triglycerides and improved good Cholesterol
• Helps to have healthy skin and hair.
• Eggs are rich antioxidants and improves eyesight
• Great calcium source for bones.
• Fulfill nutritional requirements during pregnancy.
Thanks For Reading!!!
3 thoughts on “Weight Loss With Eggs!”