In December 2019, a novel Coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19 has resulted in the outbreak of a respiratory illness which has taken the shape of a pandemic and the whole world is struggling to deal with it at the moment. As I write, as per the WHO data there are 5.4M confirmed cases globally out of which 2.17M has recovered and lives claimed globally are 347K.
It has spread so much of negativity around us that majority of us are scared, we are scared to go out, scared to hold our child in our arms, scared to enter our home’s after returning back from office. A vicious cycle of anxiety has been created and we need to break it. This micro organism is here to stay with us, so there’s a need to adapt ourselves to keep your loved one’s safe and protected.
Here are some basic but vital tips that will help you survive and live your life peacefully.
1. Stay Aware, Don’t Be Scared
Everyday is being flooded with information about covid-19. Its everywhere, on every dam news channel, every newspaper, every social media platform. You cannot escape it untill unless you plan to move to mars. So, it become very important that we should be aware of what to believe and what not to trust. Not every information you come across is real so avoid listening to negative gossips. Stay away from people who spread negativity all the time. Spend your time doing what you love, try to learn new skills in these times, watch your favorite shows and do whatever makes you feel happy because at last its happiness that matters.
2. Time To Redo Your Dietary Habits
It’s high time to rethink and re plan your dietary habits. It’s a part of the fuel of our immune system. If you don’t eat healthy you will be having a weaker immune system and at some point will fall sick if not by COVID then probably by something else. Here is the link to easily available organic food stuff commonly available in our kitchens which can boost our immune system to protect us from coronavirus infection. If you have visited a super market or a grocery store lately, you might have noticed that the store shelves have been picked clean of almost all processed foods. This makes sense because we tend to reach for comfort foods when we’re feeling sad or vulnerable. But these are the exact foods we should avoid if we want to stop emotional eating and strengthen our immune system.
3. Small Habits Can Make A Big Difference
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Avoid outside food as much possible.
- Avoid smoking and inadequate drinking.
- Avoid forwarding messages and posts on social media platform without confirming the authenticity of it.
- Wear mask whenever you step out of your home.
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet distance while you communicate with others.
- Keep your hands clean. Washing with soap is always better than sanitizing with a hand rub.
- Eat healthy all the time.
- Follow these protocols while you enter back in your home.
Coronavirus has everyone on edge, and for good reason, but there are things we can do to keep stress levels down. It’s true that there’s a lot of uncertainty right now, but we can make things feel more manageable by focusing on what we can control.
Now is the time to focus on your health and emotional well being.
Some Must Read’s:
- 5 Amazing Coffee Face Packs
- How To Deal With Acne
- Super food for breast enhancement
- Beauty with Honey
- Herbal Immunity Boosters To Protect Against Coronavirus