When virtue and modesty illuminate her charms, the glow of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the effect of her power to resist is in vain. Same way bigger and fuller breasts are integral to female body and define femininity. To increase your feminine beauty here are the 5 best yoga poses for breast enlargement. These will also help in making them firm and uplifting them.
How does yoga Enlarge breast?
Yoga poses strengthen your muscles and stimulate fat and glandular tissue in your breast resulting in firm and augmented breast size.
Yoga poses for breast enlargement
- Gomukh Asana
- Bhujang Asana
- Dhanur Asana
- Ustra Asana
- Vriksh Asana
1. Gomukha Asana
In Gomukh asana you pose like the face of a cow, that is why this yoga asana is also known as cow posture. This upper body posture helps to stretch the arms, triceps, shoulders, and chest resulting in larger breasts.
HOW TO DO THIS ASANA
- You may sit on the yoga mat while your legs are well stretched.
- You then should bend your left leg and position it beneath your buttock.
- Place your knees together.
- Fold and place your left arm under your back.
- Position your right arm over the right shoulder and stretch as much as you can.
- Keenly expand your chest.
- Hold this posture for the longest time possible.
- Focus on your breathing.
Avoid doing this asana in case of a hand, neck, hip or shoulder injury. In case of bleeding piles and spondylitis, this asana should not be done.
2. Bhujang Asana
In this ashtang asana a person poses like raised hood of a snake so is called cobra pose. It strengthens the chest muscles and also promotes blood circulation which ultimately increases the breast size.
HOW TO DO THIS ASANA
- You should lie on your belly.
- Place your hands at the front, at a shoulder level.
- Place your weight on the palms. You should raise your head and trunk as you inhale.
- Push your neck backward and make an arch.
- Firmly push your thighs, hips, and feet on the floor.
- You may hold to pose for 15-30 seconds.
- Release the posture by bringing your hands to the side slowly.
It helps in tonning your breast and also stretches your abdominal muscles. Additionally it helps in firming your buttocks also. You should also engorge superfood for natural breast enhancement.
3. Dhanur Asana
Dhanur asana, also known as Dhanush Mudra or Bow pose, is effective in increasing breast size by stretching breast muscles. Apart from increasing breast size, it also benefits you in eliminating constipation, reducing menstrual pain and many other ways.
HOW TO DO IT
- You can lie flat on your belly.
- Ensure your feet are apart, approximately hip-width.
- Fold your knees gently while holding your ankles.
- Inhale deeply.
- Lifting both your chest and legs off the ground.
- Start pulling your legs back.
- Ensure you stay stress-free and maintain a straight look.
- Concentrate on how you are breathing as you hold your pose. You should take deep and long breathes in this position.
- You can keep the posture for 15-20 seconds.
During all this process of natural breast enlargement you should also examine your breast to keep a check on breast cancer.
4. Ustra Asana
It is another common posture that can easily help increase breast size. Doing Ustrasana 5 times every day can help in stretching the breast muscles, thus, increasing its size.
HOW TO DO IT
- Kneel on your mat followed by placing your palms on the hips.
- Your shoulders and knees should be in the same line.
- Your soles should be flat on the ground facing the ceiling.
- Inhale as you draw the tailbone near your pubis.
- Arch your back.
- You can slide your palms over your feet while straightening your arms.
- The neck should take a neutral position and not strained.
- You can hold onto this position for 30-60 seconds.
5. Vriksh Asana
Vriksh asana is one the stress relieving pose which also helps you in promoting firm, fuller and bigger breast. It helps to stretch the muscles of the breast so that they can develop faster and also keep them firm.
HOW TO DO IT
- You should stand erect with your arms on the side of your body.
- You can bend the right knee while placing your right foot on your left thigh as high as you can.
- Your sole should be flat and firm on the root of the thigh.
- The left leg should be erect as you find your balance.
- Inhale deeply while raising your arms high above your head and bring them together.
- Look at a distant object and maintain the gaze to help you keep your balance.
- Your spine should be straight and take in deep breathes when you are exhaling.
- You can release your right leg as you bring your hands to the side.
- Stand in your normal posture as you prepare to do it with your left leg.
Initially practice these Yoga’s for 30-40 minutes at least once a day and gradually increase it twice a day.
Thanks For Reading!!!
Some Must Reads:
- Health Benefits Of Yoga
- Grow Breast Size With These Ayurvedic Remedies
- Enhance Breast Health With These Super Foods