Ayurveda is an ancient form of natural treatment that provides rejuvenation to our body, in and out. It has been in existence for centuries and is rooted in the soul of Indian families. Ayurveda has a great influence on skincare and helps to get glowing skin naturally. Let’s see in our bucket of Ayurveda and we have “these 3 ayurvedic oils for glowing skin.”
If you are an Asian/Indian, you know for sure, your pantry is never out of turmeric, tulsi, fennel, cardamom, neem, ghee and more. And, if unfortunately you are unwell, like you got flu, cough or fever, your mothers are ready with these herbal remedies. Am I right? Yes, and these recipes had been passed down for generations.
Good thing about these remedies is their multiple uses, as you can make turmeric milk too boost your immunity and same turmeric you can use to remove blemishes. Amazing na! How about to use some of these instant mixes for your skin to achieve flawless skin without spending too much.
The best foundation you can wear is glowing healthy skin.
Here I am describing three compelling herbs, “3 Ayurvedic oils for glowing skin” which are unique in their ability to provide healing properties. These herbs are neem, basil and aloe vera. These are very popular among skincare industries.
Neem is distinctly popular for it’s medicinal properties and is a answer for many medical diseases. In Ayurveda, neem helps in treating Vata and Kapha roga as it is beneficial in cough, fever, worm infestation, skin diseases and many more.
This is a “miracle tree” in India. And in Sanskrit, neem is called “arishtha” which means “reliever of sickness.”Neem tree is very easy to find and the most curious part is each part of neem tree, seeds, oil, leaves, roots and bark, are medically beneficial.
Neem has antibacterial nature, it treats a variety of ailments, and most often, skin conditions. Mostly calamine lotion helps to kill chickenpox, neem is the best remedy in India.
Neem Oil in Skincare:
Neem leaves has great benefits in treating skin diseases as it is rich in limonoids, vitamin E and antioxidants. It has a huge market value and is very popular in skincare products like body wash, hair oil, skin serums and body lotions. You can use neem in face pack or in oil form.
- Now solution Neem oil* is anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties help in clearing up eczema, acne, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Neem oil mixed with astringent helps to enhance beauty, reduces scars and skin rejuvenation. It reduces signs of aging and gives you a radiant glow.
- Regular use of neem oil minimizes warts and moles
- Neem oil adds a great shine to hairs and makes them healthy. It keeps the scalp healthy and dandruff-free.
Do check out my 7 Tips For Soft & Glowing Skin
Tulsi is a miracle plant which has antioxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-virals and nutrients. It has 3 types Rama tulsi, Krishna tulsi and Vana tulsi and each variant has different smell and taste.
In Indian you find tulsi almost in every house. It has strong cultural and religious ties in India. It is a sacred plant for Hindus and is a symbol of purity, with the belief that it promotes longevity and lifetime happiness.
Indian families consume tulsi almost everyday in tea or salads. It is a herbal remedy to treat common cold and inflammation. This “wonder herb” has become an essential part of skincare products as it provides plenty of beauty benefits .
Tulsi in Skincare:
Topical application with SVA Basil Holy Tulsi Essential Oil* helps in treating skin prone to inflammatory diseases.
- Tulsi removes excess oil, dirt and impurities from the skin and helps in preventing acne.
- It helps in cell regeneration which works well to tighten the skin and remove fine lines.
- Tulsi oil works great in removing whiteheads
- It aids your oral health and improves digestion and immunity
A warm tulsi tea in a winter evening is a great choice to stay cold-free. Adding a dash of honey is always in good practice as well.
Aloevera is a small-stemmed shrub, well known for ‘aloe vera gel’. This gel contains beneficial bioactive compounds like vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Aloevera is famous throughout the skin industry for it’s great healing capabilities and one of the widely used herbal remedy.
Aloevera is water dense leaves makes it a great natural moisturizer and has magical effect on skin and hairs. It is a indoor plant and is always ready to use.
Aloe Vera in skincare
Organic Aloe Vera gel* helps revive the skin with its great hydrating values
- Anti-inflammatory and cooling properties works perfect on sunburn.
- It is a gentle cleanser and has anti-microbial properties helps in preventing acne.
- Aloe Vera mixed with lemon juice works amazingly on blemishes and gives you spotless skin.
- Aloe Vera supplements are rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene with slowdown the ageing process.
These three herbs are of great use for healthy, flawless and younger skin.
I hope you like “Ayurvedic oils for glowing skin,” tips. Don’t hesitate to reach me out if you have any queries, and leave a comment below with your feedback. Be sure to sign up for my free Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW skincare related posts! Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.